Whitbyjet65

Just noticed his videos on Youtube. Anyone else seen them?? just seems to me he likes nothing more than driving all around the a roads and moterways of Yorkshire filming drivers doing stuff wrong or driving bad,oblivious to the fact he probbably makes mistakes and drives bad from time to time but there is no jobsworth ■■■■■■ with a camera stuck to their windscreen filming him. He does seem to like filming us truckers,a few of his vids showing trucks,“tailgaiting” through the roadworks on the M62 even though in couple of cases the the car is stuck in the middle lane when lane 1 is clear. He calls us,“Bullys” among other things even though on one vid he has the gaul to sit on the arse end of an artic carrying concrete on a flatbed up an hill and say,“15mph in a 50 zone holding us up” what a ■■■■■■ he is if he can’t see the trucks climbing a slight hill probably at gross weight! he must be a failed traffic cop or driving instructer. there are a couple of idiot truckers though,one driving a transporter who think its fine to use the 3rd lane through the roadworks on the M62 to overtake other cars when its busy.

Its a shame he doesn’t have anything better to do with his time. :unamused:

youtube.com/user/whitbyjet65?feature=watch

ajt:
Its a shame he doesn’t have anything better to do with his time. :unamused:

youtube.com/user/whitbyjet65?feature=watch

there are probably many more of his type out there these days with cameras facing in all directions from their cars. What gets me is you could make one slight mistake or they could and you are up their arse end,they then send the footage to you’re employers showing your,“dangerous driving” and then you are up on a disaplinary. :imp:

If there’s one thing I despise it’s the “holier than thou” brigade, but I’ll make an exception to the rule here and say that after watching a lot of his videos he actually does have a valid point in most instances that he’s filmed. Ok, the bit following the fully freighted artic uphill made him look a nob as he wrongly stated the 50mph bit and obviously doesn’t understand the dynamics of heavy vehicle versus hill, but by and large he made valid points and came across as a very calm type of driver even when cut up by morons. My language would certainly have been very colourful in some of those instances.

i was going to have a look - but there are so many to choose from lol…which os the one with the truck going up the hill?

Seems to me that this guy is just a self righteous pretentious knob, the sort that says…“I’m a prefect driver, I never make mistakes or break the law when I’m on the road. I always do everything correctly and drive with utmost perfection, it’s everyone else who needs to learn to drive properly”

What a self righteous ■■■■. He spends his time downloading,then uploading - for what?
‘look at my gap compared to the lorry’ - if he looked in his mirror he would see another lorry, right up his arse :unamused:

justtickingover:
Seems to me that this guy is just a self righteous pretentious knob, the sort that says…"I’m a prefect driver,

Spot on!

You wouldn’t mind, but the knobhead was right up the arse of the Mercedes he was criticising for not indicating.
■■■■■■■■ needs to look at his own driving before casting aspersions.

■■■■■■ has he nothing else to do he must be dole skum driving around spending our tax money on petrol sad ■■■■