Whistleblower looking for journalist

Looking for journalist who would be interested in seeing how haulage company treats drivers, read interesting employment contracts and reveal to general public why some companies can’t get drivers.

Must have publicity resources.

PM only

no comments, no posts

kyk:
Looking for journalist who would be interested in seeing how haulage company treats drivers, read interesting employment contracts and reveal to general public why some companies can’t get drivers.

PM only

no comments, no posts

Good man.

kyk:

PM only

no comments, no posts

Just a few hours checking this forum would give any journalist more than enough material, No doubt some journalists already have.
I think the problem is that there are far far more interesting stories around…

kyk:

PM only

no comments, no posts

Spill your guts mate… be the citizen journalist. What have they done to upset ya?

Jingle Jon:
What have they done to upset ya?

Maybe the boss asked em to come into work on a Saturday morning and wash the truck(s) or give them mission impossible on a Friday so that they end up with a unexpected night out and miss a promised steak dinner and a cozy night on the sofa with the missus, leaving them with nothing but an orange for sustenance till they get back to the yard on Saturday morning

Make your own documentary then post it on youtube.

kyk:

PM only

no comments, no posts

What makes you think the general public give a ■■■■ why companies can’t get drivers.
A good company will always find good drivers, the bad ones deserve the crap they get!

Concretejim:
Make your own documentary then post it on youtube.

Boom!!

Grass.

A.

Rentadent:

kyk:

PM only

no comments, no posts

What makes you think the general public give a [zb] why companies can’t get drivers.
A good company will always find good drivers, the bad ones deserve the crap they get!

They couldn’t give a ■■■■ mate as long as they can get their tins of beans and bog rolls at Tescos.
If the public even gave us a second thought they would not have advocated the closure of most town parks that were there when I started, and veto the opening of new ones.
We are a necessary evil in the eyes of the public, so just try and make the best of it.

Ignore the negative posts M8 whistle blowers are needed, I have blown the whistle a few times and got results. Do your stuff and highlight anything you think is wrong. Why not put it to the test and start on here?

I doubt Paul Dacre or George Osborne will be holding the front page for an exclusive on why haulage firms can’t get drivers, and how they treat the ones that do work for them.

Olog Hai:
I doubt Paul Dacre or George Osborne will be holding the front page for an exclusive on why haulage firms can’t get drivers, and how they treat the ones that do work for them.

:smiley: :smiley:

The lack of people applying for jobs in the armed forces, and the NHS would possibly be more of a worry to the general public…

Darkside:
The lack of people applying for jobs in the armed forces, and the NHS would possibly be more of a worry to the general public…

And there too, we see deteriorating pay and conditions! Most soldiers have been utterly shafted in recent years by changes to their pensions and so on.

Rjan:

Darkside:

And there too, we see deteriorating pay and conditions! Most soldiers have been utterly shafted in recent years by changes to their pensions and so on.

Add teachers, nurses, and police to that list too.

Heisenberrg:

kyk:

PM only

no comments, no posts

Just a few hours checking this forum would give any journalist more than enough material, No doubt some journalists already have.
I think the problem is that there are far far more interesting stories around…

That and let’s face it the public won’t give a toss. As long as they can walk in a shop and buy something or click a few buttons to order online then frankly they don’t care about the lorry drivers who get said things to them.

Am I missing a joke or something? I’m quite a literal person. If you’re looking for a journalist shouldn’t you ring some newspapers up. More likely to find one that way than asking on here?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

IronEddie:
Am I missing a joke or something? I’m quite a literal person. If you’re looking for a journalist shouldn’t you ring some newspapers up. More likely to find one that way than asking on here?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

One or two on here claim to be journalists, although given the grasp of simple spelling and grammar that they usually have, I’m often sceptical about whether they are actually employed in that capacity or are those that have decided that because they can write something, they’re suddenly a journalist.

Whether any of them, real or otherwise, would give a toss about a story concerning how lorry drivers are treated by their employer is another matter entirely. Why would they?