Which Trailer?

Just about to buy bulk tipping trailer for grain and sugar beet. Question is STAS or Crane Freuhauf? Thanks for any advice.

Welcome to trucknet Andymad, :laughing:

If your buying new then I guess the one that will maximise your payload :question:

If you PM ‘renaultman’ he will probably be able to help you mate as he runs bulk tippers.

Have you looked at the Kel-Berg bulk trailer?
I’ve a 2004 T99 insulated Kel-Berg and I’m very pleased with it especially the fact that its tare is only 6000kg,came with 1 year warranty on the Edbro ram,2 years on the body and 3 years on the SAF axles.
A T25 or T98 is the one you will want give them a ring and ask for Simon Hall.
www.kelberg.com
The Stas is a top trailer as well but for what you will pay for VGC used Stas,I bet you can cut a deal for a new Kel-Berg for the same dough :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Welcome to Trucknet UK Andymad :smiley: .

I too would suggest Kel -Berg. they seem to have good back up for spares and manufacturing is done in house.

Crane Fruehauf is still up in the air for parts isnt it?

I definately wouldn’t go for the CF as they’ve gone into liquidation

Not my area I’m afraid so on the basis of if you know nothing say nothing hmmph :wink:

You could try these manufacturers Andymad - Montracon Trailers, www.dennisontrailers.com :wink: :wink:

Excellent build quality and no problems on parts and backup services, very good companies for you to try and sound out… :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Hope you get a suitable trailer Andymad…good-luck mate… :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Cheers.

Just bought a STAS. Thanks for all the help and welcomes.
Andymad.