Which Sat Nav?

Alright, I know there’s gonna be a few of these threads out there already and people are gonna call them ■■■■ and just use a map ETC… but that’s not what I’m asking.

I’m after a new truck GPS,I’ve thought about getting a TomTom again but unsure which one is the latest one as they have a few? 5150 7100 7150 etc… all sound the same and I’m unsure what the difference is. I’ve emailed TomTom but no answer so I’m gonna ask you guys on here as you may know and be able to give me some reviews about the unit and not calling them gay and telling me to use a map which I do already!

I can probably go up to £300 or a little over like £350 for the latest or the very best one out there.

Thanks in advance!

Flower <3

They’re gay and ■■■■, just use a map.

Snooper s8000, dogs doodads and a telly built in

FarnboroughBoy11:
They’re gay and [zb], just use a map.

:laughing:

Vortexringpiece:
Snooper s8000, dogs doodads and a telly built in

Definitely this one magic!!

Used a snooper when I worked for Lawsons. Didn’t rate them much TBH. Had the free ire TV on there too.

TomTom Go 7000 Truck does well for me, quite old though think it’s 7100/7150 now

Main differences between 5150, 7100 and 7150 are screen size and that the 7100 and 7150 are really aimed at fleet users. In order to get the Live HD traffic etc on them you will need a Webfleet subscription and a Link 300 box in the vehicle. The 5150 is aimed at individual buyers/users and has the HD traffic etc built-in using its own cellular data SIM.

I prefered the tomtom over the snooper anyday

I use Snooper S7000.The tv is brill.All the free view channels.Up to 16 multi drops to enter.Live traffic managment warning of incidents.
Pair up mobile phone to Bluetooth so you speak in to the sat nav hands free.
Adr routing.

I’ve always used a TomTom Go. Just bought the 6" TomTom 600, which I think cost me around £220. I rate them very highly. Satnavs are never ideal for a truck but as long as you have your wits about you and a bit of savvy, they can be a life saver.

Flower:
I can probably go up to £300 or a little over like £350 for the latest or the very best one out there.

Thanks in advance!

Flower

I really shouldn’t be asking you to click this. But I will.

Tom Tom 5150 every time.

If you’ve an iPad download it to that :wink:

FarnboroughBoy11:
They’re gay and [zb], just use a map.

The A to Z Company publishes over 350 map titles.

I’ll stick to TomTom the GayOne always.

Dammit!

I have been perfectly happy with my TomTom 7000 these past few years, and would have been happy to keep using it for the foreseeable future. Sadly some thieving Brummie scrote had other ideas yesterday, and nicked it out of my cab :frowning:

Roymondo:
Dammit!

I have been perfectly happy with my TomTom 7000 these past few years, and would have been happy to keep using it for the foreseeable future. Sadly some thieving Brummie scrote had other ideas yesterday, and nicked it out of my cab :frowning:

You’ll Thank that kind, forward thinking Brummie when
you treat yourself to the 5150.

It’s arriving tomorrow :wink:

Roymondo:
It’s arriving tomorrow :wink:

Only if the courier has a decent sat nav to find your house that is!

It’s not coming to my home - Delivery is to my work :slight_smile: