Which order on test for ce?

Apart from the controlled stop which must be done before going on the road drive, in which order do you think the format should take :question:

My idea…
2 safety questions
un/couple - procedure which would help settle nerves
controlled stop
road drive
reverse - but would that be a thorn in the back of the trainees mind whilst on the road drive :unamused: :question:

do the reverse first, at least that way if you [zb] itup it doesn’t matter what you do on the road (do you get that far know) :open_mouth:

jon

What about :

1. Congratulations you`ve passed

2. Have a nice day

3. Goodbye

This works well for me - it misses out all that complicated driving stuff :smiley:

when i managed to zb the reverse up earlier the examiner gave me the choice of going out on the road, he did make it clear that no matter what I did that I wasnt going to pass, which I already knew so I didnt go out.

Potter:
when i managed to zb the reverse up earlier the examiner gave me the choice of going out on the road, he did make it clear that no matter what I did that I wasnt going to pass, which I already knew so I didnt go out.

Did the reverse mess up due to nerves? and were they worse at the start of the test?

I was nervous anyway, Im just like that, it got worse when i messed the reverse up though, to be fair if I had done the uncouple and couple and then the stop and drive beforehand I may have been ok.

1. Uncouple
  2. Controlled Stop.
  3. Nice drive in the unit.
  4. Reverse onto trailer
  5. Recouple

Reverse has to be at the beginning, far too much of a weight on your mind to have at the end.

I think far too many mistakes would be made at the end

Alex

I agree - reverse at the end would be too stressful.

Mine was :
Controlled stop then onto reverse , then onto road .
By the time I had done the stop and reverse I knew I had passed those so had the road to concentrate on .
Then back to centre onto the park and then uncouple couple, all done .
Back into cab and got my pass certificate .