Which lighthouse is this? [Won by raymundo]

I’m standing on an island and looking at a lighthouse, which is on another island.

Does anybody know which lighthouse it is?

Dscn1455small.jpg

Isle of Ornsay light on Skye ■■?

raymundo:

Blimey raymundo, that was quick!! :open_mouth:

You are correct, so we have a winner. :smiley:

dieseldave:

raymundo:

Yeah and easy because we are all looking at your holiday route :unamused:
Like bb had them shots from the land of chocolate he’d been asking about routes a few months before hand :grimacing: :grimacing:
I dunno if we’re fast or your gettin old an slow Dave :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It was easy for me not because I was following a holiday route but because I used to load round timber just up from there on the other side of the Sound of Sleat at Glenelg. If it were dark when we came of John Scots floating pier I used that light as a reference point to clear the rocks nearby. :slight_smile:

nick2008:

dieseldave:

raymundo:

Yeah and easy because we are all looking at your holiday route :unamused:
Like bb had them shots from the land of chocolate he’d been asking about routes a few months before hand :grimacing: :grimacing:
I dunno if we’re fast or your gettin old an slow Dave :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

OK raymundo, you might have my holiday route sussed, so my next lighthouse could now come as a surprise. :wink:

raymundo:
It was easy for me not because I was following a holiday route but because I used to load round timber just up from there on the other side of the Sound of Sleat at Glenelg. If it were dark when we came of John Scots floating pier I used that light as a reference point to clear the rocks nearby. :slight_smile:

I think I saw the rocks you mean, they’d be quite tricky to navigate in the dark… or fog!