Which Irish company to work for

Hi there, i am looking which are the best irish firms to work for, who do international work, ideally fridge work, what they pay, how many weeks are you away from home, any info would be great, thanks.

Irish? Feel the need for speed do ya!

dixons would be about ya best 140E a day,good trucks and good work,how long away depends on yourself and i know as of last week they had 5 or 6 new trucks waiting for pilots,due to the fact they won’t employ the taliban so even better :smiley: :smiley:

Sockpuppet:

how did you get a close up of me :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Nothing much more than that to say, was with a good few douing both irish & continental work.

Sockpuppet:

:laughing: :laughing:

dixontransport.com/index.htm

see them every other day around 5/6 pm on M62, normally 3 or 4 of them, just got of the boat in liverpool by the looks of it, headin south, must have some decent work, all top kit, fridges. Gluck

Breen transport are advertising in this months truckstop news.

Maxwell Freight Services

Road haulage & distribution

Address and contact details
Address: 53 Largy Road, Crumlin, County Antrim, BT29 4RW, UK
Telephone: (028) 9442 2814
Fax: (028) 9442 2815
Web: http://www.maxwellfreight.com

Crumlin companies

This haulage & distribution co makes alot of deliveries to the warehouse I’m currently working at in Leeds, West Yorkshire.

the northern hauliers are the worst, famous for payin trip money ie. quick as you can.ballinalard or managh transport are ok.try alljobs.ie (before anyone takes offence im from the north so know first hand) was once told “if yer caught speedin there,ll be a bonus for ye”