Which Industrial Estate (Got by damoq)

Taken a few years ago

I’ve cheated a bit. Can I answer? [emoji3]

damoq:
I’ve cheated a bit. Can I answer? [emoji3]

Go on then, as long as you tell me how :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Ok. I spotted a petit frostier depot in the pic. So I googled their depot locations and looked them up on street view. The one in Bowburn, Durham was the same as your pic. [emoji12]

damoq:
Ok. I spotted a petit frostier depot in the pic. So I googled their depot locations and looked them up on street view. The one in Bowburn, Durham was the same as your pic. [emoji12]

Thats ok, A bit of detective work is allowed , I though I had left a tag on the picture or something :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

alfa man:

damoq:

Thats ok, A bit of detective work is allowed , I though I had left a tag on the picture or something :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Suppose i did put in a bit more effort than someone who would have known the answer right away.[emoji3]

alfa man:

damoq:

How do you think I do it??