Which dashcam

Hi folks, is there a budget dashcam you can recommend or a camera that isn’t cheapest but gets you a lot of bang for your buck? If it’s from eBay or amazon and it’s easy for you to provide link or what seller is supplying, that would help. I also want one of those with a second camera on a Long lead to attach to rear of vehicle.
Thanks in advance
Woody

I’ve got a transcend drivepro 200 for sale if your Interested £50 posted all works perfect

I got a Nextbase 412gw and it’s perfect. Price has now dropped to around £105. They do do a more expensive one that has a rear facing camera too. Not as good as having a second camera on your rear screen obviously but good enough to show roughly what the idiot behind is doing. Plus it would save having leads going to the back of your car.

The next Base 512gw is a decent camera but not the cheapest. It also has a rear camera port which they should be releasing the rear camera around October time.
I spoke to next Base on their online chat about the rear camera for this model and that’s what they told me.