Which Bluetooth headset

Hi

Can anyone recommend any wireless Bluetooth headsets?

Thank you

Do me a favour mate, whichever one you buy, please take it off your ear when you get out of the cab.

Not sure if it’s just me, but I think people walking round with those things flashing away look absolute prick’s.

When I was a warehouse monkey we used to have a guy Come in last year that we called headset man. He looked like he worked in a call centre. It was plug in and had a full boom microphone on it!

this dude thought he looked like a agency fanny with a earpiece in…how cool does he look now… :slight_smile:

3a518a850ff4ddd88084cf1c69c679a2.jpg

Haha, it reminds me of that Malibu advert from years ago

Haha I guess il just stick to the wired hands free kit then

by eagerbeaver » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:31 pm

Do me a favour mate, whichever one you buy, please take it off your ear when you get out of the cab.

Not sure if it’s just me, but I think people walking round with those things flashing away look absolute prick’s.

Love it and totally agree !!

Try punching this into Amazon.

FRiEQ® Multipoint Noise Canceling Wireless Bluetooth Headset

Its similar design to the McDonalds drive thru type, its not cheap @ £35, there are cheaper ones available and i’ve had loads of different types, the trouble with the cheap ones is that whilst they give excellent clarity for the listener at the other end, they lack volume so you can struggle to hear over the background noise.
This one doesn’t suffer like that and it is very comfortable to wear.

I can’t abide the things that stick inside your lug 'ole, and agree with the others, for goodness sake take the bloody thing off when out in public, they look right pillocks pushing a trolley round the supermarket with that blue light flashing, i’m so tempted to ask perma wearers if they’re waiting for the call from Edward Woodward to storm an Embassy again so can’t be out of communication for a split second.

amazon.co.uk/Multipoint-Canc … op?ie=UTF8

Doesn’t your hair get in the way CoCo? :open_mouth:

Far from it, such a device takes away ones ordinariness, one could be easily be mistaken for a secret agent when sporting such a stylish accessory, well something along those lines if you’re barking freaking mad i s’pose… :open_mouth:

Cheers for the link, it’s rather a good bit of kit, whether it lasts as long as Plantronics (mind you the price of those) remains to be seen.

Where as those of us with this sort of magical skullduggery built into our cars, just look like total bellends talking to ourselves! :laughing:

Doesn’t your arsetronic MAN have blutooth built in? :grimacing:

Arsetronic MAN, dear Lord, the radio can’t match something that would have been labelled Harry Moss and i might have had in a Ford Zodiac some 40 years ago, except the 70’s offering would have held the station better, would have had more power output than a ■■■■■■ :open_mouth: powered by two Ever Ready U2’s which is far more than the MAN could manage, and those mass bass :exclamation: MAN speakers must have cost slightly under two and half pence including vat for the whole lot so 1 watt is mega innit.

And you seem under the impression it might have built in blootooth… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Are you also under the very mistaken impression i might have… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: a conveyance modern enough to have built in bloootoooth :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , my hatred of modern lorries, work of satan that they are, extends also to cars, our most modern car is 14 years old, mine is 16, our beautiful machine for pleasure is 20…all excellent 90’s designs, the peak of car design before they started putting crap like Arsetronic type gearboxes or electric piggin parking brakes or, Heaven forbid, bloody built in blootooth or other unwanted electronic garbage with designed in obsolescence inside.

So Nurrh… :laughing:

Blimey, I only asked? :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Electronic hand takes are fantastic. Except when you doubt yourself and go back and check its on even though logically you know it is or the car would have rolled away!

The one on my current car doesn’t auto release when pulling away but my precious one did. I love lazy!