Which Apps For Truck Parking?

What apps are best for finding truck parking etc?

Might have a start next week (tramping), and they DO NOT like you using laybys, quiet roads etc…

So would like to be a bit more prepared…

Oh the joys of posting using your phone…

Can some one no e this question to the main forum please… … :blush:

Hi mate,

I tramp and park up in truck stops which are on snap account with my company, so it depends if the company has snap account with the truckstops… which you can then use snaptruckparking website to plan where you can stop and you can also book a place through snap incase you are going to be late… or you can pay yourself and get the money back off the company if they do that.

Goldfinger:
What apps are best for finding truck parking etc?

Might have a start next week (tramping), and they DO NOT like you using laybys, quiet roads etc…

So would like to be a bit more prepared…

Try ‘Truckfly’ shows parking in the UK and europe. Lets you know which petrol stations are where aswell which is the main reason I use it. Drivers can go on and write reviews on each place and their facilities too. Also lets u use the satellite map to see the size etc for yourself .
Also if u have a truck atlas like Phillips or whatever I think theres usually a page on it that shows the main truck stops etc. Hope it helps, cal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been told they have snap and moto accounts…

Try Co pilot trucker
you get a 14 day free trial & the POI cover everything fuel, truck stops & the usual bits & bobs at the touch of a button
chaufuerman :smiley: