Wheyfeed in Nottingham

Has anybody worked for these on thier tankers? what are they like to work for conditions,kit,hours etc as they are close to me and would appreciate any feedback. cheers lads and lasses. :smiley: :laughing: :unamused:

I know they are 24 /7 365 day operation I’ve seen them at midnight on New Year’s Eve.

I worked for them on a part time casual basis for nearly 10 years up to 2009. The kit is spot on and you have to keep it very clean, the pay for my weekend shifts was good at the time, don’t know what it’s like now but because they run expensive kit they like to get good drivers and seem to know how to attract them.
The MD is a bit up himself from what I could make out but in the time I worked there I only met him a couple of times, TM was a Stuart Brown, don’t know if he’s still there but he knows the job and does it well.
Once you have learned it the job is easy but it can be a bit daunting finding small farms in the dark when you start, training procedures are good, overall a good setup.
I used to drive various outbase vehicles for them so didn’t always work out of Nottingham, I’d certainly do it again.

Thanks for the info will give them a call and see what they say. :smiley:

Punchy Dan:
I know they are 24 /7 365 day operation I’ve seen them at midnight on New Year’s Eve.

Certainly right, I’ve just seen one heading in to get loaded at a local ingredient factory just now.