Wheres Wolfie?

Some people get held up by trains… :imp: :imp:

hull

changed my mind…

Bridge street, Goole

Lowestoft

hull

Agree with Spanky, it’s bridge street Goole.

oh look, TT has fallen in to the trap :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:
oh look, TT has fallen in to the trap :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Theres one every time :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yes Goole it is. I sat there for 20 minutes while the bugger tried about 4 times to line up with the exit :imp:

shuttlespanker:

No I was being a prick

Lonewolf Yorks:
Yes Goole it is. I sat there for 20 minutes while the bugger tried about 4 times to line up with the exit :imp:

A truck will go in the direction the wheels are pointed but not quite the same with a boat, The skippper probably got quite upset cos he held you up for a few minutes :slight_smile:

Took the ferry from Hull to Zeebrugge this summer and was wondering what was taking them so long to get in the lock. Then I went and had a look at how much room there was to spare, basically none, the thing was a fit. Must be a nightmare getting a slab sided ferry in there on a windy day.