Wheres Wolfie....Solved Tinytrucker77

Trying to be arty ■■■■■ lol

looks a bit like LFE northbound

Didn’t realise Scannys and Renault’s were around in the 50’s. :stuck_out_tongue:

Burtonwood

Ill go Burtonwood as well, seeing as its my hidey hole now and again :laughing:

Rownhams Services M27? Not a bad services (PITA to get to mackies from the other side - takes about 5 mins to walk :laughing: ), the phone mast is what pointed me in that direction

File name gave it away too :smiley:

damoq:
Didn’t realise Scannys and Renault’s were around in the 50’s. :stuck_out_tongue:

no they were much earlier
Scania 1891
Renault 1898
:wink: :wink:

trubster:
Rownhams Services M27? Not a bad services (PITA to get to mackies from the other side - takes about 5 mins to walk :laughing: ), the phone mast is what pointed me in that direction

fail :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

trubster:

I know that services very well, did a stint of non stop Southampton box jockey work. Break on the way down or back up depending on VBS time

Keele sb?

trubster:

shuttlespanker:

trubster:

I know that services very well, did a stint of non stop Southampton box jockey work. Break on the way down or back up depending on VBS time

Wolfie always puts a false name on the pics to get people :wink:

trubster:

shuttlespanker:

trubster:

Oh dear :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Burtonwood it is!