Wheres Wolfie. Solved: Bradthinks

In the snow…

Scarborough?

Tipper Tom:
Scarborough?

Only if Wolfie’s famous labelling has entered double bluff territory. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Carnaby?

Deeside North Wales.

Scarborough?

Nope :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Carnaby?

Even further away

Deeside North Wales.

And further again

Sitting next to an enormous sandwich box! :laughing: :laughing: (Up north somewhere)

Hull

Livingston?

This one is annoying me. It looks like somewhere I know but can’t for the life of me think where. :smiling_imp:

Not Scotland and if Carnaby is further away from it than Scarborough its not Hull neither :smiling_imp:

Lonewolf Yorks:
Not Scotland and if Carnaby is further away from it than Scarborough its not Hull neither :smiling_imp:

Well in that case, I’m talking crap. I don’t know where it is if its not oop north. :smiley:

On the industrial estate leaving the Bp truckstop in Bailen in Spain.

Haaaaa, nope

The building on the left is an Arriva bus depot

damoq:

Lonewolf Yorks:

Well in that case, I’m talking crap. I don’t know where it is if its not oop north. :smiley:

Carnaby is south of Scarborough and thus nearer to Hull than Scarborough is. This place is obviously then north of Scarborough but not in Scotland

wot snow

Durham ?

Judging by the snow I’ll revise my opinion and say the picture was taking in Consett

In June!

Teeside

Middlesbrough? Or Redcar