Pontypool.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

no :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

akaday:
Scrap that, not where I thought.

too late, i already replied :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

animal:
I know but not allowed to say :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

i should hope you do know, you were driving :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hope someone gets this soon as its really bugging me, I know this place but can’t put my finger on it. :smiling_imp:

shuttlespanker:

animal:
I know but not allowed to say :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

i should hope you do know, you were driving :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dont mean I know where I was :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Going by the address on the building,
Opposite beakbane limited, Stourport Road, Kidderminster, Worcestershire DY11 7QT

That’s it, I’ve picked up scrap plastic from behind where you are, car parts place, can’t think of the name.

Clunk:
Going by the address on the building,
Opposite beakbane limited, Stourport Road, Kidderminster, Worcestershire DY11 7QT

correct :smiley:

akaday:
That’s it, I’ve picked up scrap plastic from behind where you are, car parts place, can’t think of the name.

that’s where we were loading, well, where we attempted to load, but they refused it because it was 30 minutes late :unamused:

Jobs worths :unamused: :unamused:

that was a bit far for you wasnt it ?

gonzothejaffa1:

Aye that’s why he had to double errm well 1 and 3/4 “man” it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

billybigrig:

gonzothejaffa1:

Aye that’s why he had to double errm well 1 and 3/4 “man” it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

fpmsl git you owe me a laptop :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

billybigrig:

gonzothejaffa1:

â– â– â– â– !!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: