Where's this sign?

Okay, so I don’t expect anyone to get this, but am curious - has anyone ever seen a sign like this anywhere else?

IMG_3927.JPG

Never seen that sign or similar.

But would it true to say that a long time ago the locals were famously pleased to see Politician?

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Franglais:

But would it true to say that a long time ago the locals were famously pleased to see Politician?

You’d be in the right neck of the woods Franglais. :smiley:

Not too sure about the Storm Debris sign but I did once know a girl nicknamed Storm Debbie on account of every time she ■■■■ ed off she took a house with her!

wood fuel:

Franglais:

You’d be in the right neck of the woods Franglais. :smiley:

Thats my spirits exhausted then. :wink: Ill leave it for someone else.

Eriskay, Outer Hebrides ■■

raymundo:

Very close…

wood fuel:

raymundo:

Very close…

Enough clues in the answers … politician, spirits etc, no trees in the pic … (edit > could be the western side of any of the Isles, cos they are all as wild as hell when the weather there is bad … )

Go on then, tempt me into a guess: Barra?

Franglais:
Go on then, tempt me into a guess: Barra?

Wrong way. Go north.

North Uist?

Lonewolf Yorks:
North Uist?

So close… But there is another island between this one, and North Uist. You can drive between though, no ferries required.

wood fuel:

Lonewolf Yorks:
North Uist?

So close… But there is another island between this one, and North Uist. You can drive between though, no ferries required.

South Uist or Benbecula? (Wild guess of course :unamused: )