Where's this graveyard ? Pete Smith gets it

Where am I then …

Bristol ?

raymundo:
Bristol ?

Bristol is a big place you know .

Avonmouth industrial estate, opposite Massey Wilcox depot on the bend .

Aw please please please sir I know :grimacing:

nick2008:
Aw please please please sir I know :grimacing:

Shadup Nick, you’ve been told to stay in your Box. [emoji87]

Psst, your could always PM me the answer & I’ll share the Prize Money with you (honestly [emoji57])

toby1234abc:

I know where you mean but no, and it’s Chittening Estate not Avonmouth ind Est by the way Tobes .

I win as I got a hot date with the Mayors daughter of Avonmouth, we have reserved a window table at McDonalds , candle light dinner and waiter service .
After the date , she will valet my cab and polish my knobs and no.doubt , 9 months from now , receive an arrears letter from the Csa for back dated child maintenance .

toby1234abc:

Soooo oooooh close

Vimpennys lane?

toby1234abc:
I win as I got a hot date with the Mayors daughter of Avonmouth, we have reserved a window table at McDonalds , candle light dinner and waiter service .
After the date , she will valet my cab and polish my knobs and no.doubt , 9 months from now , receive an arrears letter from the Csa for back dated child maintenance .

How do you work that one out Tobes, gestation period is 40 weeks, so what arrears and the CSA take ages to respond normally.

I digress is it Allspares spot ■■

OVLOV JAY:
Vimpennys lane?

Never heard of it so it must be a no .

Actually just googled it and it’s still no.

raymundo:

toby1234abc:

How do you work that one out Tobes, gestation period is 40 weeks, so what arrears and the CSA take ages to respond normally.

I digress is it Allspares spot ■■

I’m guessing it’s a spot where you can get all types of spares but that’s not the answer I was looking for I’m afraid.

St Andrews Trading Estate was the one I was meaning, Third Way

Third Way is tree lined all the way along, don’t think its there

raymundo:
St Andrews Trading Estate was the one I was meaning, Third Way

Still a no Tobes .

Lonewolf Yorks:
Third Way is tree lined all the way along, don’t think its there

Kind of tree lined I suppose and you’re right it wasn’t there .

Pmsl

Smoke Lane by Smiths of Gloucester’s yard, near old level crossing?

pete smith:
Smoke Lane by Smiths of Gloucester’s yard, near old level crossing?

Correct bottom of St.Andrews Rd, they’ve had old scrap vehicles there for a fair few years now.