Where's this? Got by Lonewolf Yorks.

kings lynn

'fraid not. (Hundreds of) Miles out.

That looks like somewhere in Cornwall, or maybe Devon. Helford River or Fowey?

Again, no, wrong direction.

Glasson, Lancashire ?

Sheerness or Sittingbourne?

No-one near yet, try Scotland.

Scotland

Oh ffs, there’s always one…

Front view of the same location…

Could this be near to Ayr

I thought it might be near to Bowling

East of Ayr and south of Bowling, so that corner of the country.

Glasgow

This one is bugging me now !!
In the first pic there is a fishing boat that needs about 16 feet of water to float, that should narrow down the possibilities. Hope someone gets it soon as I’m loosing sleep.

You’re on Port Street in Annan… :laughing:

Lonewolf Yorks:

Grrrrrrrrr :open_mouth: Just spent the last 3 hours searching Google Earth for that, then up pops Wolfie!! :grimacing: :smiling_imp:

■■■■ it!!! :smiley:
first one ive ever known …my mates garage /tyre shop just out o view.
jimmy

Lonewolf Yorks:

I know! :wink: I’d a load for the toy shop on High Street but as it’s only a pokey little spot, the deal is that bulks get delivered to a farm down Hillend. :confused:

raymundo:
…In the first pic there is a fishing boat that needs about 16 feet of water to float, that should narrow down the possibilities…

The 2 boats in the 2nd pic are also on Google Earth, maybe that’s the area where they drag them upstream to be kept out of the road/retired/cut up/left to rot. Don’t seem to be in the main body of the river to me anyhow.

Martin:
Grrrrrrrrr :open_mouth: Just spent the last 3 hours searching Google Earth for that, then up pops Wolfie!! :grimacing: :smiling_imp:

He does that. Must have a 6th sense. Somebody’s a gnat’s tadger away from getting it, then BANG. In for the sucker punch. :laughing:

quote … The 2 boats in the 2nd pic are also on Google Earth, maybe that’s the area where they drag them upstream to be kept out of the road/retired/cut up/left to rot. Don’t seem to be in the main body of the river to me anyhow.

Actually I was referring to the big seine netter which is the further one to the right in your first picture.