Where's the Cat?

Ho hum…

Still alive, and not an ex-pat right now. I got seriously messed around by the major league cluelessness of the company I went to work for. I am thus back in Blighty for a while reviewing what I have learned…

See you around guys.

Where is Allicat :question: :question:

Those frequebt comments that were dominant on every trucj drivers forum on the web suddenly vanished weeks ago :exclamation:

Well :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:
It’s been 4 day’s and no response :exclamation: does no one even wonder if Alli is alive or dead. A stranger in a strange land alone and not anyone checking up :exclamation:

Last I heard she was going OTR…might explain it. :wink:

shes still been posting on trucknet ca.

I havn’t seen any recent posts on Trucknet CA from Alli lately. In any case Alli is armed with a YFi set up and even over the road would have enough places to post.

I worry that when going over the road with nothing left on a 6 month work visa one could be detained and kept in confinement for an unlimited period :exclamation: She may have been going through the perminant residence mode in Canada but she had not returned to the UK before hand, there fore on re-entry to the USA she would be classed as an ilegal alien :exclamation:

PAT what about a e-mail to her site to see if it is still on line if not
what about a e-mail to her firm to ask for her.

I don’t know who she works for :question:
But :exclamation: … I will send a private message because I have no doubt she will be informed by email :slight_smile:

She hasn´t appeared on the messenger of late either but then again it may be that I have missed her because of the time difference.

If she’s working a run for Yanke, they sometimes run fairly far north-maybe she hasn’t been able to find a public terminal.

As for her setup, she has a wireless card, not WiFi, if I remember correctly. I doubt any of the Essos or Husky truck stops up there have equipment for that…

PAT ,i have been on the canadian site and left a message onher PM
but she has wrote on that site that she has problems at the moement
getting on line, still maybe she will answer every one as soon as she can.

reply on CAN TRUCK NET–FROM ALLIKAT

have just replyed to a PM from allikat she asks me to say sorry but at
present problems with getting on line ,she said say hello and hopes
to get on line asap,

At least she is still alive and well then, good to hear she is still out here.