wheres he gone

what happened to Harry Monk … just like he faded away odd that ■■?/…

Hounded on here and Facebook and bulied off.

It’s a sore subject on here. Some people got jealous/upset with him and rang his main customer with a load of tell tale stories I believe. Hence why he hasn’t been on? Other rumours suggest he was banned but like I say, sore subject.

Once upon a time he posted quite often and not everyone agreed with his advice or opinion, this often led to it all kicking off.

Then he made homophobic comments, which sent him to the naughty step.

Then some idiot emailed the company he pulls for.

Then he stopped posting.

Then trucknet carried on as normal.

And they all lived happily ever after…

jessicas dad:

Karma is a ■■■■■ isn’t it

He’s still on here Cliff He posts under His Alter Ego now which is Robk I believe HTH

Fly Sheet

switchlogic:

jessicas dad:

Was it you that sent the emails then.

newmercman:
Once upon a time he posted quite often and not everyone agreed with his advice or opinion, this often led to it all kicking off.

Then some idiot emailed the company he pulls for.

If a member from Trucknet UK emailed the company Harry pull’s for over a bit of “slabbering/banter” Harry Monk posted on here that member needs put in front of a firing squad :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :imp:

I find it hard to fathom a Trucknet member would stoop so low and be so childish and risk a mans business in the process :exclamation: :exclamation: :unamused:

You’re not alone BT, that is a [zb]'s trick.

As much as I thought the bloke talked out of his arse at times, he was entitled to do that.

Having an argument about a difference of opinion or a bit of ■■■■ taking is one thing, trying to mess with a man’s livelihood is way over the line.

Let’s hope that kharma works both ways on this.

Id imagine a lot of companys look in on forums to see if they get a mention and prehaps the blue chip distribution company saw what was been said and there was no e mail ever sent.
For the record he was still working for them a couple of weeks back. I saw him on the A13

I’m sure the company were well aware of what was going on here, they never got any bad press and HM never said anything that would indicate that he couldn’t do what he was contracted to do, so if an email was sent, the stuff on here would’ve worked in HM’s favour.

spectron:

switchlogic:

jessicas dad:

Was it you that sent the emails then.

No

I got on pretty fine with HM some of his story’s was classic I don’t need to be at the RDC meeting rooms anymore get them from Harry :slight_smile: and his feedback when someone asked a question “in my eyes” was normally pretty helpful.

it’s a forum full of blokes your gonna get the odd hated comment here and there, And the email do the company he pulls for that ■■■■■■■ well below the belt :imp: hope the person who send it gets karma and it happens to them

newmercman:
You’re not alone BT, that is a [zb]'s trick.

As much as I thought the bloke talked out of his arse at times, he was entitled to do that.

Having an argument about a difference of opinion or a bit of ■■■■ taking is one thing, trying to mess with a man’s livelihood is way over the line.

Let’s hope that kharma works both ways on this.

+1

kr79:
Id imagine a lot of companys look in on forums to see if they get a mention and prehaps the blue chip distribution company saw what was been said and there was no e mail ever sent.
For the record he was still working for them a couple of weeks back. I saw him on the A13

I also saw him last week or the week before, outside 26 berth at tilbury.

Looks like, We will never get to know who tried dropping him in it, obviously he’s rattled somebody’s cage, and they weren’t man enough or big enough to have it out with him on here,
I hope he comes back on, used to like some of his posts.

Sorry for all the posts but it hard to cut n paste on a mobile with fat fingers

spectron:
Looks like, We will never get to know who tried dropping him in it, obviously he’s rattled somebody’s cage, and they weren’t man enough or big enough to have it out with him on here,
I hope he comes back on, used to like some of his posts.

Sorry for all the posts but it hard to cut n paste on a mobile with fat fingers

same here like a bit of banter myself no real need for big crap on here …

Edit, I’m not getting involved in this crap again. Good day to you.

This thread will not end well. :bulb:

IBTL. :grimacing:

It wouldn’t be luke, although they had disagreements it wasn’t him.

It really was a low dirty trick then again maybe those who started the facebook page against him and other’s on here should hang their heads in shame