Wheres He Going?

Anyone know why this guy is staying in middle lane doing 40mph? I flashed the lights, tooted the horn, still nothing… Ended up undertaking the ■■■■■■■■ And you wonder why the M25 is a disaster? Because of idiots like this…

This one is simple:

Tipper drivers :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think you need to fill up your washer bottle mate !!

perhaps he had moved out to give the car transporter on the hard shoulder some space ?

or maybe he was distracted because he was taking pictures :wink: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I’d be out in the middle lane if I saw a problem on the hard shoulder, to give them more room. I’ve even been know to move over especially if theres a tyre fitter or breakdown vehicle there to!
As for his speed, he may have just taken his foot off the accelerator to see if there realy was a problem & could he be of assistance.
If you were in & stayed in the inside lane (not manouvered) then you didn’t undertake as you were making normal progress along the highway.

Sorry should have explained… He had been outhere since the start of the 50mph zone and was still there until we went by J27 for the M11, he hadnt just pulled for the Car transporter.

WhiteWhiteWhite:

They were full mate just no use with that FLY GRIME… Got it cleaned off further up the road though when it was raining :wink:

scottishcruiser:

WhiteWhiteWhite:

They were full mate just no use with that FLY GRIME… Got it cleaned off further up the road though when it was raining :wink:
[/quote]

Use ‘proper’ screenwash, it’s cheap enough to buy if you can get to halfords or a supermarket. Much better than just water!
Put a couple of drops of washing up liquid (or TFR if poss) & vinager to help with the fatalities on your windscreen :smiley: :sunglasses:
Your right though, theres nothing better than a bit of rain to clear the crap lol :open_mouth:

zebadee:

scottishcruiser:

WhiteWhiteWhite:

[/quote]

Use ‘proper’ screenwash, it’s cheap enough to buy if you can get to halfords or a supermarket. Much better than just water!
Put a couple of drops of washing up liquid (or TFR if poss) & vinegar to help with the fatalities on your windscreen :smiley: :sunglasses:
Your right though, theres nothing better than a bit of rain to clear the crap lol :open_mouth:

does it work putting vinegar into the washer bottle?

maybe he was going to the roadworks and needed to pull in where the cones are by the the barrier.

Mickyblue,

water & vinager is an excellent glass cleaner, just doesn’t smell to nice. It’s also a little bit better to put a some soap (washing up liquid/TFR) in to help lubricate the wipers as they sweep over the windscreen :smiley: :sunglasses:

Maybe he was doing a one man fuel protest and on a go slow, it’s gotta start somwhere :smiley:

I’d say that you’ve almost got yourself into a dodgy situation there at that point.It’s what’s known as not leaving yourself an out.It looks to me like you’d have to overtake the car and truck in front of you in lane 1 anyway and the wagon on the hard shoulder is an added hazard so all that should’nt make even thinking about going by the tipper driver with brain fade on the inside an option in those circumstances.I’d have dropped the speed down to around the same as,or a bit less,than the tipper before that point and try to move into lane 2 and then wait to see wether the idiot would eventually move over or only go by on the inside when lane 1 and the hard shoulder were clear.

looks as though left lane closed ahead ? maybe just moved over too early…as for 40mph, Noo idea!

mickyblue:
does it work putting vinegar into the washer bottle?

Nope. It’s one of these “trucker’s myths” i’m afraid. I tried it unsuccesfully a couple of weeks ago. The pipes from the reservoir kept blocking up so I decided to go back to water. It took me a full day to get all the pickled onions out. :imp:

should have rang the phone number and asked him to move over .

Carryfast:
It’s what’s known as not leaving yourself an out

You must be an ex UPS employee