Where's Happy Keith?

Just reading a thread from someone called face and his avatar was the one used by HK so anyone know where he went as he was always an interesting read.

He’s not logged in since July 22nd 2016, but then he didn’t post between October 2015 and March 2016 so perhaps he does other things at this time of year?

Harry Monk:
He’s not logged in since July 22nd 2016, but then he didn’t post between October 2015 and March 2016 so perhaps he does other things at this time of year?

I was just thinking there’s a few regulars on here have gone quiet such as Jessica’s dad for example but I suppose times change.

Carryfast and Windseer seem to have regular posts on here. ( +1 to them both ) . May our man there got caught in the crossfire. Good to hear his contribution though whatever he’s calling himself.

bald bloke:

Harry Monk:

I was just thinking there’s a few regulars on here have gone quiet such as Jessica’s dad for example but I suppose times change.

JD is still driving a truck and active on Facebook, but as you say times change and often that includes changing internet habits, a lot of my interest now is in narrowboating and so I’m a regular user of a narrowboating forum, the time I spend there comes from my general internet time so I don’t post here anywhere as often as I did in the past.

which is a shame Harry always found your posts interesting and informative