Wheres good to work these days on class 1 in manchester?

As the title says im looking for a fair company to work for in manchester or surrounding area doing class 1 work im not to fussed what type of work it is. I see lorrys driving around and think oo they look decent to work for nice clean trucks etc so i look into it a bit more and nearly every firm gets slated on here haha.
So im just wondering if anyone has any recommendations■■?

Only way to find out if a firm is decent is to go and work for them.Regardless of what you read on here . Loads of people slate Stobarts.But plenty of people love working there i’m sure.

daftvader:
Only way to find out if a firm is decent is to go and work for them.Regardless of what you read on here . Loads of people slate Stobarts.But plenty of people love working there i’m sure.

+1

Due to inexperience you may not have noticed but drivers love moaning.

Christ there’s some on here if they got a job as a ■■■■ inspector on £50k a year they’d be back on within a week moaning it didn’t have enough holiday.

Culina Middleton are looking.

bald bloke:

as are grocontinental at heywood :sunglasses: 4 on 4 off tramping, :laughing: wagon based there, down to Whitchurch and three nights out! :wink: crack on to Macon! :laughing: Polaris, stobrats, akw, freight liner, marmite, king, kelloggs/ BIBBYS ! :smiley: there’s a few for starters, would you like me hold your hand around Trafford park whilst we’re at it :grimacing:

bald bloke:

Cheers pal do you know much about what therelike to work for? Just the usual i would prefer days dont want to do tramping but would do nights for right money weekend work doesnt really bother me either i dont have much of a life.

Culina Midd.
Aldi Stakehill through an agency in Rochdale first before getting taken on
Kelvin Lord in Oldham was advertising the other week, £10ph
Moran in Bredbury and Wythenshaw
PCL in Trafford Park.
Stanian’s are looking at the moment.

Thats all I know and can tell you.

Don’t go aldi it’s not driving it’s hard labour

Try Maritime. If there is no truck available they make you sweep the yard. So you can get fit as well. Win win.

Damo_hall:

bald bloke:

Cheers pal do you know much about what therelike to work for? Just the usual i would prefer days dont want to do tramping but would do nights for right money weekend work doesnt really bother me either i dont have much of a life.

Don’t know much about that depot I’m afraid but it’s an ambient depot and I doubt they’ll be many nights out, as for working for them they run strictly legal and monitor you but as long as you’re good at keeping your head down you’ll be fine, visit culinacareers.co.uk. .