where's gogzy

come on gogzy where are you isn’t about time you reappeared… has anyone seen him on his travels been 9 days now and no pics i think he’s on the run from hutchie lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

BRICKTROTTER XL:
come on gogzy where are you isn’t about time you reappeared… has anyone seen him on his travels been 9 days now and no pics i think he’s on the run from hutchie lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

In a hotel in Stuttgart , unless he’s been arrested by the German Railway Police :wink:

even the german police wouldn’t want him… they’d soon kick him out :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

lol hey i didnt know how to work the blooming ticket machine cause it was in german and nobody woul helpme plus i was bout to miss my train, anyway 3 euros 20 to get from tuttingen to stuttgart airport aint badis it, 120kms lol

holed up in a hotel and ill put picsup eventually but im on the laptop and it aint easy without a mouse, a proper oneanyway

I ,ve withdrawn my post now that Gogzt has re-appeared. :astonished: :astonished: I must have been typing mine as he was posting his. Don,t take it to heart Gogzy I was just joking.

lol didnt see what you wrote but dont worry bout it lol

I thought them Rumo,s had caught up with yer in Germany, and nicked your laptop. :blush: :blush:

LMAO they may aswell have stolen the ■■■■ thing, but look it in the english settings and they wont be able to use it haha

■■■■ ■■■■■