Where's Cliff??

Just wondered, but I dont seem to have seen Cliff around lately…■■? :question:
Has he fallen off the edge of the planet??.. or just gone walkabout… :confused:

:laughing: I was going to ask the same question. Hope he aint been deported :open_mouth:

Bully

Nooo, we dont want him back over here peramnently■■?.. once a year is enough… :smiling_imp:

Only joking Cliff :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: … but where are ya buddy■■?.. :question: :confused: :question:

He’s probably working his zb’s off trying to pay for Christmas over here

:smiley: :smiley:

cheers
STEVE.

YEAH !!! Comon Cliff, where are you hidding ■■?

Two weeks later and still no Cliff.

Did the Yankee drivers find him and lynch him for the comments he made on the US site■■?

Did his wife confine him to the dog house in punishment for a drunken spree of chaos round Bury St Edmunds?

Who knows?

Where are ya Cliff?

Here’s hoping nothing bad has happened to him.

Correction. Last post by Cliff was Jan 5th. I am now officially worried.

Didn’t he haul for some carrier out of Atlanta or nearby? Maybe some of the mods could e-mail his trucking company for some info on his whereabouts?
Hope he hasn’t done the “Yank” version and unknowingly hauled a bunch of Mexicans around in his trailer before “chips” stopped him!!! :laughing: :smiley: :wink:

NO PANIC!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I have spoken to liff on a few occassions since Xmas… :laughing:

He is running hard to make up the money he spent in the UK over the festive period… and also grappling with making a living within the new HOS rules… he will be back on here soon :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

Cheers for all your concerns, but unfortunately for you lot…I’m back!. :open_mouth:
Y’all did’nt think you were going to get off that lightly did you? :wink:

Yes Rikki was right, I had been trying to recoup all the dosh I spent at Christmas bringing my tribe over, and then trying to find loopholes in the new HOS, which meant spending very little time at home, therefore no time for the 'puter!, but that has all changed now, I’m back in full swing :wink: