Wheres Bonkey Dollocks

As the title suggests I have not seen a post or photos from him in a little while.
He must have the biggest collection of tipper photos in the country. :astonished:

pm him big bear see if hes in hiding :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Apologies for the absence (non enforced I hasten to add).

Just been sorting a few things out at home and all that â– â– â– â–  is still ongoing so apologies for the non posting.

However,in the meantime,just have a look at these few. :wink:

Briiliant, love the Hoveringham pup

Nice to have you back BD :smiley: Brilliant photos as ever :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Wheel Nut:
Briiliant, love the Hoveringham pup

Ditto thats a smart looking truck thanks for the photos brilliant as ever

nice coal board motor :slight_smile:

I’m off out to see the old man (he’s a bit depressed as next year he hits 65 :confused: ) so I’m taking a few cans of his favourite tipple,taking an album of Sammy Longson tippers/tankers - he worked for Sammy for a number of years in the late 60s early 70s - and gearing myself up for a few hours chat of hauling coal from Yorkshire to whereever ! :wink:
Hope it doesn’t depress him even further ! :laughing:

In the meantime,another ‘quick batch’. :slight_smile:

Great pictures (as usual). You ought to publish a book, I’m sure I wouldn’t be your only customer.

Screw that.

Good selection as usual though.

8wheels:

Screw that.

Good selection as usual though.

what the load or the truck ?

BD I don’t know how you do it the photos are like re’living my life .Sorry to here about your Dad . My dad is 70 in september had to give up driving trucks 4 years ago because of diabetes and has gone down hill so much since he’s on a zimmer frame now.Still gives me a bollocking about everything I do though.

To keep the thread alive,here are a few more pics.

*By the way,the evening passed by fairly civilly with no reported tears or fisticuffs ! :laughing: *

tell the truth,I’m getting confused as to which pics are already posted on here ! :blush: Apologies if any have been seen already elsewhere ! :confused: :wink: