Where was Wolfie III

Right then Martin get this one…

Norman Cross Garage… Now A1M Junction 16

One week ago I stayed for a couple of nights in the Premier Inn that’s across the road from where that used to be! :laughing: :laughing:

FFS even I wouldn’t have got that one :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

You never remember that? How old are you?

Lonewolf Yorks:
FFS even I wouldn’t have got that one :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

You never remember that? How old are you?

hahahaha ! Not old enough to remember when it looked like that, the pic was taken in 1931 :open_mouth:
But I do remember a much later building and filled up there many times, there was also a really good tea/butty bar there.

I used to be able to right click on an image and a dialogue box would open up and amongst them would be a line that said ‘search google for this image’ click on that one and that would bring up the nearest looking picture there was and many times the original was there … provided it had been uploaded to the web beforehand, simples :slight_smile:

raymundo:
I used to be able to right click on an image and a dialogue box would open up and amongst them would be a line that said ‘search google for this image’ click on that one and that would bring up the nearest looking picture there was and many times the original was there … provided it had been uploaded to the web beforehand, simples :slight_smile:

You still can with Google Chrome, but don’t tell Wolfie :laughing:

And I thought the pictures had to be originals taken by the op :open_mouth:

Martin:

raymundo:

You still can with Google Chrome, but don’t tell Wolfie :laughing:

And I thought the pictures had to be originals taken by the op :open_mouth:

Ohh, and I just thought you were good Martin, :grimacing:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :imp:

Lonewolf Yorks:
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :imp:

Was that a Wolf growl ■■ :laughing:

If you are using Google Chrome try a right click on your avatar, interesting artist and very clever guy.

I’m not getting that option in Chrome?

Lonewolf Yorks:
I’m not getting that option in Chrome?

PM on it’s way :laughing: