Where was this taken ? Got by Lonewolf, yorks

Big bridge,

“Ahmeric-Ah!!!”

I’m gonna say Golden Gate San Francisco.

Wrong :frowning:

?

harry:
?

Harry … I meant ‘NO’ to the golden gate bridge, noy America :wink:

florida keys?

welshboyinspain:
florida keys?

Don’t remember any bridges like that on the Keys, and most of the road right down to Key West is not dualled.

I’ve never been to the good ole us of a so i just thought that florida had lots of bridges?

welshboyinspain:
I’ve never been to the good ole us of a so i just thought that florida had lots of bridges?

When we explored the Keys my wife commented that there was more bridges than land, I’m sure that could be true! I know that one is called Seven Mile Bridge, for a very good reason.
Many of the bridges do look like they could be dualled when seen from above but that’s where new bridges have been built alongside the originals and the old ones just left, often with gaps in them so don’t try and drive over!!

Nope … a big clue ! … Eastern USA major interstate.

Pat Hasler:

Tacoma Narrows Suspension Bridges in Washington State

Wheel Nut:

Pat Hasler:

I think you’ll find Washington state is on the western side of the country :laughing:

So … Wrong !

Pat Hasler:

Wheel Nut:

Pat Hasler:

I think you’ll find Washington state is on the western side of the country :laughing:

So … Wrong !

:blush:

East West, West East…

Water under the bridge…

ny state,

You’re westbound on Interstate 295 just about to cross the Delaware river near Wilmington

West Virginia they have quite a few green bridges.

Lonewolf Yorks:
You’re westbound on Interstate 295 just about to cross the Delaware river near Wilmington

You took your time this time mate … but you got it :laughing: