Where was the Hippy? Solved by Shuttlespanker

Where was the rear ended Hummer type thingy?

On a tow from the other one? India ?
But it could be Slough or Southall :confused:

Not Slough or Southall . It was on tow by the first one about to do a sharp right at the garage, the driver or the front one looked terrified!

A435

A 4123 B’ham new road ?

Not the A435 or the A4123

Dunno where it is but it looks they been rear ended by a mobility scooter.

A454 Willenhall Road, at the lights for Nechells Lane

shuttlespanker:
A454 Willenhall Road, at the lights for Nechells Lane

I reckon your spot on there Spanky, I lived half a mile up the road from there for 20yrs and didn’t recognise it :unamused:

Spot on Shuttlespanker and shame on you Trev H, it’s not been a BP garage for a bit.

oldhippyandy:
Spot on Shuttlespanker and shame on you Trev H, it’s not been a BP garage for a bit.

I can vaguely remember it changing to a BP but it was always a Mobil garage when I lived round there, haven’t been up that road for years, 50 years ago it was on my paper round :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

Trev_H:

oldhippyandy:

I can vaguely remember it changing to a BP but it was always a Mobil garage when I lived round there, haven’t been up that road for years, 50 years ago it was on my paper round :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

excuses, excuses :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

expressandstar.com/news/emer … on-keyway/

Nice one Ian, I got caught up in all that lot for a wee while.