Where was the fog today?

I saw plenty of cars vans with fog lights on today around the M25 but where was the fog :unamused:

blue estate:
I saw plenty of cars vans with fog lights on today around the M25 but where was the fog :unamused:

where its alwys been mate, at the end of inexperienced drivers noses… hth…

There was some mist North of Nottm thismorning, with visibility down to about half a mile really should have joined the dunderheads and lit the back end up, sorry all.

It’s been said here before and it’s a fantastic idea that with all modern vehicles being electroniced up to the eyeballs then surely it would be easy to programme that once fog lights are turned on then the vehicles speed should be electronically limited to 50mph. That’d stop all these “look at me, look at me “ berks.

the maoster:
It’s been said here before and it’s a fantastic idea that with all modern vehicles being electroniced up to the eyeballs then surely it would be easy to programme that once fog lights are turned on then the vehicles speed should be electronically limited to 50mph. That’d stop all these “look at me, look at me “ berks.

You’d still get the idiots who think that switching the xenon projector headlamps to high beam, and turning on every spotlamp/driving lamp will help them see better, when all it really does is reflect back and cut their vision down to a foot in front of their bonnet, so they are piddling along at fifteen or twenty miles an hour where a pair of dipped headlamps of a modest wattage allows you to see much further without the dazzle.