Where was Inselaffe? Solved by dieseldave

Hanger Lane gyratory ?

Im sure i saw that bridge on Colin McRae Rally 4 lol

“trotting through the snow in a one horse open sleigh”

Lets try to narrow it down …

Is it Southern Germany / Bavaria…near where the gateaux come from.

Not The Black Forest.
A little further north :wink:

Is it the road from Luxembourg to Trier in Germany

toowise:
Is it the road from Luxembourg to Trier in Germany

Up a bit more… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I know where it is, just cant think of the name or roadnumber :angry: , there is a big town at the bottom that i delivered to once, and a bit further back is a Tankstalle.

kindle530:
I know where it is, just cant think of the name or roadnumber :angry: , there is a big town at the bottom that i delivered to once, and a bit further back is a Tankstalle.

Those crazy Boosh Boys have befuddled your brain, my friend :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Namur, Belgium. :confused:

Belgium it ain’t :wink:

Would it be Hunsrück ? :sunglasses:

dieseldave:

Dave, thats a name that I haven’t heard for over twenty years. Was Hunsruck on the old A61 near Koblenz :confused: .

mushroomman:

dieseldave:

Dave, thats a name that I haven’t heard for over twenty years. Was Hunsruck on the old A61 near Koblenz :confused: .

Hi mushroomman, indeed it is mate. :smiley:
I’d say Hunsrück is a largish and fairly hilly region to the right of the A61 between Koblenz and Bingen when you’re heading South.

Inselaffe is probably going to spot that my speculative punt is a bit of a fishing trip, so I’ll save him pointing it out to me. :laughing: :wink:

:open_mouth: I’m probably going to score a “6” for this effort anyway. :frowning:

dieseldave:
I’d say Hunsrück is a largish and fairly hilly region to the right of the A61 between Koblenz and Bingen when you’re heading South.

Indeed it is, Dave.
It was the setting for the TV series “Heimat” which was aired in the UK a couple of years ago.
A lovely area.
But back on topic: Keep heading north, people :wink: :laughing:

Inselaffe:
It was the setting for the TV series “Heimat” which was aired in the UK a couple of years ago.
A lovely area.

Blimey Inselaffe, I was going to mention Heimat TV series in my post above, but then I thought there wouldn’t be anybody as sad as me who would own up to having watched it. :grimacing:

IMHO, it was an absolutely brilliant series.

So did I get a “6” for my effort? :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I’ll re-register as a Sitzenbleiber too. :open_mouth:

dieseldave:
So did I get a “6” for my effort? :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I’ll re-register as a Sitzenbleiber too. :open_mouth:

I’ll put it down as a “could do better” :exclamation:
Aber sitzenbleiben brauchste net, Kumpel :exclamation: :laughing: :laughing:

This one appears to be running out of steam, so I’ll bump it with a bit of a clue:

Northbound from a 2006 World Cup city, where the local beer and the local dialect both share the same name :wink:

Hi Inselaffe, I’m afraid that I’ve absolutely no idea about beer, but from your dialect clue, I’m thinking Kölsch, which would put you somewhere near Köln.

Would you possibly be heading towards brit pete land in your pic? :grimacing:

dieseldave:
Hi Inselaffe, I’m afraid that I’ve absolutely no idea about beer, but from your dialect clue, I’m thinking Kölsch, which would put you somewhere near Köln.

Would you possibly be heading towards brit pete land in your pic? :grimacing:

Yep. You’re almost there, Dave :wink: