Where was Inselaffe? (Solved by alfa man)

Hopefully, a bit harder this time :laughing:

Liverpool docks?

'Fraid not, fella :slight_smile:

Aberdeen.?

Newcastle ?

ā€œGreatā€ Yarmouth or Gorleston then?

birkenhead??

is it Heysham :question: or maybe Fleetwood :question: :confused:

alfa man has it :exclamation:
Marischal Street looking down towards Regent Quay in Aberdeen.

Inselaffe:
alfa man has it :exclamation:
Marischal Street looking down towards Regent Quay in Aberdeen.

Hi mate ,i couldā€™nt have told you the street names. Sad bugger that i am it was the blue and white Northlink ferry in the background that i recognised. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I had to check up on the street name on Google maps. I took this photo last summer, when I was parked up at the now defunct Aberdeen breakersā€™ yard that used to masquerade as a ā€œTruck stopā€, but was a handy place to leave the truck and hop a bus into town.
Any ideas for overnight paking in Aberdeen these days :question:

Inselaffe wrote;

Any ideas for overnight paking in Aberdeen these days

If iā€™m running up to aberdeen for a delivery the next day i usually park up at Stracathro sevices on the A90.If iā€™m in Aberdeen i tend to keep to the outskirts,if your self suficient Wellheads ind. estate in Dyce is agood bet although it can be a bit noisy up to about 11pm when the airport shuts down.Another option ,is the place i tend to use,Denmore, Bridge of Don looking at your map , come of woodside rd on to Denmore rd. about half mile on the right there is large area of open ground,quite a few guyā€™s use this bit but theres plenty room , this is a mixed residential / industrial area so there is a bus service runs past if you want to go into town.Theres also a snack van from about 7am for your breaky.
Hope this is of some help. cheers.

Cheers for that, mate :wink: