Where was I

Blue sky?

Happysack I’ve come to the conclusion that your where am I posts are less to do with where you are and more about showing off the glorious locations you work in!

Am I jealous? Bet your ass I am! :smiley: :smiley:

Meanwhile some of us struggle around exotic locations such as this…

image.jpg

Ha ha sorry. I try for a less scenic shot in future.

A714 about 9 miles north of Barrhill. You’re just heading down the hill into Girvan.
Coat? Yeah I’m just getting it and yes I agree with the comments about you just bragging about your office window

hehe… ill let someone else answer it for a change…
otherwise happysack will send the boys round. :stuck_out_tongue:

jimmy

Jimbo and mick now banned from any more goes! Not my fault I drive round your favorite place mick!

In fairness it’s my second home mate. And yours are the only WAI I ever get.

I’ve been around glentrool for last couple of weeks. Nice at moment because the cold is keeping the midges at bay!

Same place different view!

You really have got the best job in the world.

mick.mh2racing:
You really have got the best job in the world.

wet cold and muddy most of the time. Think many may disagree!

After a browse on trucknet, mick, I think you are right. Finished quite early, got some shopping, made a lasagne, walked the dogs, had a bath and then browsed trucknet. …
snap?
Msa rip offs?
Site bans?
Nope not relevant.
Traffic jams?
changeovers?
agencies?
Nope not relevant.
I did two loads (4 straps per load). Easy peasey. Parked up for a45 minute break and went for a run up the old disused railway line from the fleet basin to Loch skarrow. No wagons, no cars, no pedestrians, no cyclists. . In fact no body. Not a single soul. 30 minutes running all alone in the wild. Saw some red deer and some kites. Would I swap and volunteer for a trip down the m6? Would I ■■■■.

All the best for your life in Glen Trool.