PICT0045.JPG

Hmm are you on the Black Isle?

Lonewolf Yorks:
Hmm are you on the Black Isle?

Cant believe I’m saying this but …

Wolfie your wrong …by a long way.

Sorry mate :smiley:

are you in sunny scunny Scunthorpe?

It was a bit of a punt in the dark, looks very like a place I used to tip at a few years since, I will now have to exert myself and get the sorcery going :unamused:

not scunthorpe

wakefield or islip or aston :smiley:

Today(tues)… Oat By product(goes into animal feed) to Islip near Kettering…run empty to Wakefield for load of Biscuit meal (also for animal feed)…tip Aston near Nantwich…reload in same mill for tomorrow and return to yard…total 15hr day.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The old quay in Preston?

r.slicker,
Sorry to disapoint you but its none of them, I typed in the title but my camera hadnt recorded the photo I wanted to use. I replaced it with one off the computer from a few weeks back but forgot to change the title. Good try though.

FLIP…, not Preston but you are getting closer, at least its the same side of the country.

Seems to have gone a bit dead this one so heres a couple more pics from same place…
PICT0041.JPG

PICT0044.JPG

heysham ?

Not Heysham daf3300…right coast too far north

not mostyn quay ?

Are you at Garston dock?

getting closer…not Mostyn or Garston but if you drew a line between the two its somewhere between them.

Is it near Birkenhead docks?

Its near there Highwayman but not actually Birkenhead. right part of the world though.
getting closer !!

Is it Bromborough docks

not Bromborough docks Highwayman , but youre getting warmer

You’re in a yard just off Merseyton road on the Manchester Ship Canal. Right near J8 of the M53.