Where was I (Solved: Martin)

These were taken some years ago whilst driving Cherrypickers.

I’d like you to tell me the name of the retail park that bridge was at.

Alas this was one of the few times I was coerced into ‘backing up’ a colleage before he dropped me in it…

22m Aerial Access Platform, full jacking, rear working

As above, colleague setting up with his lad in attendance

22m rear working with 17m narrow jack rig on left stowed for transport

View from O/S of setup 22m

View from other side of the road to the setup truck.

You dont seem to be having many takers Saratoga, I’ll start the ball rolling…N.London just of the N.Circular Road but I dont know that area well enough to guess a “village” as the locals seem to like calling parts of London.

London

Edit: FFS Nowt for 3 days then someone else posts while I’m searching lol. I thought it was North Circular too but its not

It is the North Circular at New Southgate, outside the VW main dealer. Through the railway bridge looking East is the traffic light controlled junction with Bounds Green Road.

You are on the bridge over the North Circular that goes to the Friern Bridge retail park.

It looks a bit different nowadays…

Yep new southgate I think too just as Martin says…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaargh fkit I was trying to fit it in around those railway bridges near the Ace Cafe. Never went that far round. Oh well in my defence I’ve avoided anything inside the M25 all my working life.

They are right

toowise:
You dont seem to be having many takers Saratoga, I’ll start the ball rolling…N.London just of the N.Circular Road but I dont know that area well enough to guess a “village” as the locals seem to like calling parts of London.

Yes, North Circular

Lonewolf Yorks:
London

Edit: FFS Nowt for 3 days then someone else posts while I’m searching lol. I thought it was North Circular too but its not

It is :wink: But it’s changed a bit since this was taken apparently…

Martin:
It is the North Circular at New Southgate, outside the VW main dealer. Through the railway bridge looking East is the traffic light controlled junction with Bounds Green Road.

You are on the bridge over the North Circular that goes to the Friern Bridge retail park.

It looks a bit different nowadays…

Congratualtions Martin :smiley:

The other driver was supposed to take over my truck and I could return home, but he just packed up and left leaving me having 10 hours down there that was not authorised because the customer had not authorised paying more for a 22m platform than a 17m platform and the Manager lied and backed out of saying she had OK’d me to do the trip.