Edinburgh ?

:unamused: noooo

Inverness?

Suedehead:
Inverness?

Nope, not there either. Sorry

Aberdeen

no

Seeing as everyone followed my lead and went for Scottish towns,(I was just guessing at Edinburgh :smiley: ) I’ll now change tack completely and guess at Wolverhampton

toowise:
Seeing as everyone followed my lead and went for Scottish towns,(I was just guessing at Edinburgh :smiley: ) I’ll now change tack completely and guess at Wolverhampton

Walsall ? :smiley: . . . . or could be Pompey .

toowise:

Sorry No :frowning:

Suedehead:

toowise:

Walsall ? :smiley: . . . . or could be Pompey .

Sorry No :frowning:

Grimsby ?

Manchesta ?

Not Grimsby or Manchester. Do you require clues? :wink:

Bottom photo : London, near Embankment ?

Both photos were taken at the same time, the early hours in a certain city whilst I was freezing my fingers off operating the cherry picker for the window cleaner to do his stuff next to me!!!

The thing in the bottom picture at the bottom is the jib joint to the main boom :wink:

Paradise Circus in Brum?

oldhippyandy:
Paradise Circus in Brum?

Hmm, I didn’t know Brum had one of them. I did look and I can definitely say that that is not it. But thank you anyway :wink: :unamused: :unamused:

Southampton■■?

stevie.d:
Southampton■■?

What is it with these coasty bits of the country, can’t anything be in the other bits anymore? :wink: