Where was I? (Solved by Lonewolf)

Part of me wants to say kiddiminster and I don’t know why

mikey-t:
Part of me wants to say kiddiminster and I don’t know why

There is a rather tall and imposing church on the ring road of Kidderminster, on the LH side as you’re heading towards the exit for Brum with the retail estate behind you.

But no, you are incorrect I’m afraid :frowning: Sorry

Must be what made me think of it, it’s only 20 minutes away from were I live but hardly go there

Sheffield?

burton on trent?

stevie.d:
Sheffield?

&

oldhippyandy:
burton on trent?

No, sorry :frowning:

Require more piccies? :wink:

Bolton ■■

Looks like York or something!!

Or somewhere in yorkshire :grimacing:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

No where near Yorkshire or even Leedshire :smiley: :wink: Alas.

Down south or up north? It looks like a scottish church but I could be wrong…I usually am :laughing: :laughing: I failed geography at GCSE does it show :laughing: :grimacing:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

should help things :wink:

Anyone else before I reveal all? :wink:

It looks like the college in glasshoughten near castleford. Bang next to asda but more than likely wrong :laughing: :laughing:

Fraid not, and I think you’re in the wrong country too :wink:

Dunno about the triangular building, but the top pic is St Giles Way in Wrexham. Probably taken from Lidl car park.

Lonewolf Yorks:
Dunno about the triangular building, but the top pic is St Giles Way in Wrexham. Probably taken from Lidl car park.

The triangle thing is the sports/leisure centre apparently :wink:

Congrats on getting it!!! :smiley:

Saratoga:

Lonewolf Yorks:

The triangle thing is the sports/leisure centre apparently :wink:

Congrats on getting it!!! :smiley:

the top pic is St Giles church in wrexham, and the second is wrexham councils swimming baths and gym