Where was i ( solved by Lonewolf & Quinny)

where’s this

Looks like West Yorks

My thoughts as well Wolfie. Mmmm…

Holmfirth?

Ken.

The view in the distance looks very flat, maybe the York plain taken from somewhere near the top of Garrowby Hill or Sutton Bank?

Is it anywhere near Meltham :confused: . or could it be Mossley :wink: .

Right county lonewolf ,
Not holmfirth

I spy Emley moor transmitter in the distance.Is that Huddersfield in the valley?

Eagle eye :unamused: cobbler, yes its emley moor mast on the horizon to the left but it would be much closer if that were Huddersfield

I think you are up above Halifax somewhere?

I’m thinking around Denholme/Queensbury

Ken.

coming over the tops near oxenhope/haworth.I think your real close with Denholme.

Denholme is close enough , Its climbing up on Soil Hill just by denholme Gate , well done :slight_smile:

Yesssss… :smiley:

Ken.

Dammit Bradford was my other scenario but I couldn’t find a viewpoint showing the three tower blocks.

Still can’t work out those 3 tower blocks myself though Wolfie.

I did think it was Wakey at first, as there are tower blocks on Huddersfield Road.

Ken.

On the first pic the track leads down to perseverance road if you go left it takes you to the Raggalds Inn junction thats halifax in the bottom

So I was right then??

I think you are up above Halifax somewhere?

I thought it was Halifax.

Deeply sorry Lonewolf yes you were correct , its just that i saw both replies & Quinny’s was a tad more specific on location credit where its due though sunshine :wink:

Cheers lol can’t have that Quinny nicking off with all my answers :laughing: :laughing:

Nice pictures. Got any more on the net?