Where Was I. (Solved by bullitt)

Harry, have you got your magic wand ?
Come on Ian , I think you have been here before.

Corinth canal?

bestbooties:
Corinth canal?

Too wide :question:

bestbooties:
Corinth canal?

No, not the Corinth Canal, I thought somebody might of said that but not you Ian. :unamused: Although I am pretty sure that YOU have seen this bridge. :wink:

newmercman:

bestbooties:
Corinth canal?

Too wide :question:

I dont know the width newmercman but its not as far south as Korinthos.

Its on the Adriatic and it has a " Doggy " connection :wink:

No the canal, not the bridge is too wide, the bridge is also the wrong colour for the Corinth

Didn’t read that fully, well it is late :unamused: the doggy bit would be the spotty ones so it’s probably had the ■■■■ blown out of it, don’t know where it is though so it’s over to you bestbooties & co :laughing:

Well spotted newmercman :slight_smile: You are barking up the right tree, as they say :slight_smile:
How ever ,this photo was taken in the early 80s and now it might be
a bridge too far - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -GONE. :frowning:

Hi mushroom man,I dont know where your pic is from but going by the “clues” im guessing its on the Dalmation riviera, below Split on the way down to Dubrovnic!!

Having said that, i went down that road many times in the early 90`s and dont remember a bridge like that!! :laughing:

Like i said, its just a guess. :wink:

Bullitt,

Do you now drive a red lorry with ladders :question:

I was talking to a fellow trucknetter the other day & we think that you used to double up with madcow on RFS doing the TAE elite :question:

bullitt:
Hi mushroom man,I dont know where your pic is from but going by the “clues” im guessing its on the Dalmation riviera, below Split on the way down to Dubrovnic!!

Having said that, i went down that road many times in the early 90`s and dont remember a bridge like that!! :laughing:

Its a very good guess bullitt, in fact you are near enough SPOT on.
Its not below Split, its above Split near a place called ZADER and the photo was taken in 1980.

Bestbooties mentioned on another thread that he once met up with a guy called Alan Morrey in Dubrovnic. The strange thing is, that I took this photo while running with Alans younger brother Dave.

We picked up the Dalmation Coast road at Rijeka in northern Yugoslavia and followed it all the way down to Split where we were delivering to the shipyards.

Thats why I thought if Ian had used the same road, he may of recognised this bridge.

Well done bullitt. :smiley: :smiley:

newmercman:
Bullitt,

Do you now drive a red lorry with ladders :question:

I was talking to a fellow trucknetter the other day & we think that you used to double up with madcow on RFS doing the TAE elite :question:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :blush:

Newmercman, you have aPM!!

mushroomman:

bullitt:

Bestbooties mentioned on another thread that he once met up with a guy called Alan Morrey in Dubrovnic. The strange thing is, that I took this photo while running with Alans younger brother Dave.

Thats why I thought if Ian had used the same road, he may of recognised this bridge.

Well done bullitt. :smiley: :smiley:

I should have got it with a little more thought mushroomman,but my excuse is as usual,it was a long time ago,and the only once I crossed that bridge was the time I met Alan Morrey.