A41 Herts?

8wheels:
A41 Herts?

Nope not Herts

A47 west just after the A1 towards the A45 roundabout

shuttlespanker:
A47 west just after the A1 towards the A45 roundabout

No, no, and no…none of the above roads :smiley:

Is it the A4119 heading towards Llantrisant from the M4?

Not Wales Jacko, sorry

A404 Marlow ish ?

Not the 404 Suedehead …too far south :wink:

A34 looking towards the D road, You just tipped at BOCM’s on Parkhouse, 1 of yours in there last time I was in there :question: :question: :question:

andrewv8:
A34 looking towards the D road, You just tipped at BOCM’s on Parkhouse, 1 of yours in there last time I was in there :question: :question: :question:

Spot on andrewv8…cant do anything without someone noticing. When were you last in there ?

Wasnt you that put the key into the wrong board and stopped my intake was it?

toowise:

andrewv8:

Spot on andrewv8…cant do anything without someone noticing. When were you last in there ?

Wasnt you that put the key into the wrong board and stopped my intake was it?

Not been in there for about 2 months, was a saturday morning last time I was there. Was 1 of your Orange MAN’s with a bright orange Don Bur trailer I saw in there, certainly brightend the place up on a winter morning :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

definately not me then I try to stay clear of the Tango’d ones I have to wear sunglasses with them. Mines a nice relaxing shade of blue.