Where was I parked?

As above…

image.jpg

Porth, South Wales?

Nope.

By the state of that road it has to be some where under Liverpool City Council :laughing:

by the road markings not where you should be :wink:

Tried to zoom in on the pub at the bottom,no idea,birds transport are welsh but that meens nowt :confused: :confused:

Ha ha ha ha, threw a few curve balls in there 'cos you’re all sneaky fekkers! :smiley: . Birds was a deliberate red herring, I also checked the double yellows under me and oh dear they’d resurfaced without painting them back in. It was also a dead end street. None correct yet though.

Its could be near a mining village,with a road as shagged as that one :unamused: :unamused: when are you going to go somewhere nice moaster,your allways at ■■■■■■■■■ :laughing: :laughing:

the maoster:
Ha ha ha ha, threw a few curve balls in there 'cos you’re all sneaky fekkers! :smiley: . Birds was a deliberate red herring, I also checked the double yellows under me and oh dear they’d resurfaced without painting them back in. It was also a dead end street. None correct yet though.

your parked within 15ft of a junction or turning area they still do you mind :wink:

seth 70:
Its could be near a mining village,with a road as shagged as that one :unamused: :unamused: when are you going to go somewhere nice moaster,your allways at [zb] :laughing: :laughing:

If Id’ve had another 5 numbers on last nights lottery I’d be somewhere nice now. :smiley: as it happens I’m currently parked in the lovely leafy suburb of Doncaster enduring strange young women who keep knocking and asking if I want to buy a business or something like that. :blush:

nick2008:

the maoster:

your parked within 15ft of a junction or turning area they still do you mind :wink:

Who says the camera never lies? I’m backed into the entrance of a derelict site, my front bumper is a few inches behind the kerb. It is a turning circle though Nick you are correct although I imagine even the most hamfisted numpty could manage still to turn around there.

the maoster:

seth 70:
Its could be near a mining village,with a road as shagged as that one :unamused: :unamused: when are you going to go somewhere nice moaster,your allways at [zb] :laughing: :laughing:

If Id’ve had another 5 numbers on last nights lottery I’d be somewhere nice now. :smiley: as it happens I’m currently parked in the lovely leafy suburb of Doncaster enduring strange young women who keep knocking and asking if I want to buy a business or something like that. :blush:

Copley road in donny is the place to keep away from,its the red light district m8 :frowning:

the maoster:

nick2008:

the maoster:

Who says the camera never lies? I’m backed into the entrance of a derelict site, my front bumper is a few inches behind the kerb. It is a turning circle though Nick you are correct although I imagine even the most hamfisted numpty could manage still to turn around there.

Are you sure :open_mouth: I’ve seen some new motors that look like they’ve been in a war zone but have yet to see outside the gates of a yard :unamused: :wink:

the maoster:

seth 70:

Could be worse, you could have blokes knocking asking the same question :open_mouth:

knowsley

sorry didnt read your last post as why idiotic answer, havnt been that one anyway only elmshall drive

Tim85:

the maoster:

seth 70:

Could be worse, you could have blokes knocking asking the same question :open_mouth:

it probably was a crispy WONG TONG :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: