Where was I ? Got by Lonewolf again (clever sod)

For drivers on the western side of the Atlantic obviously :angry:

isnt there a trucknet for septic tanks??

kindle530:

I am English therefore not a septic tank thank you … isn’t there a forum for idiots ?
I post a lot on this section and get a lot of correct answers so if you think I have made a mistake you are very wrong.

Newport Pell Rhode Island?

And that road your on Pat, has a serious bend in it. Either that or I’m ■■■■■■■ :laughing:

Ken.

Southbound on I-495 at Wilmington…next :laughing:

Lonewolf Yorks:
Southbound on I-495 at Wilmington…next :laughing:

How the hell do you do it ? … no signs or anything but you are right of course :laughing:

kindle530:

Shutter speed :laughing:

How the hell do you do it ? … no signs or anything but you are right of course

The signs are there for all to see. Those bridges! I decided there couldn’t be too many places with a pair of suspension bridges next to each other so I started with the assumption that they were the same ones as in your other WAI recently.

So I found them on the map again and then checked out major roads that give you that particular view of them. Being as there is only one candidate it didn’t take very long. Simples :laughing:

Lonewolf Yorks:

How the hell do you do it ? … no signs or anything but you are right of course

The signs are there for all to see. Those bridges! I decided there couldn’t be too many places with a pair of suspension bridges next to each other so I started with the assumption that they were the same ones as in your other WAI recently.

So I found them on the map again and then checked out major roads that give you that particular view of them. Being as there is only one candidate it didn’t take very long. Simples :laughing:

If only everyone used the internet to it’s full extent :slight_smile: