Where was i? Got by Colin_scottish, but alfa man wasn't a million miles away either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely seen a load of blue tanks like these ones recently but buggered if i can remember where, need to do a bit of google research i think. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

alfa man:
Definitely seen a load of blue tanks like these ones recently but buggered if i can remember where, need to do a bit of google research i think. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

You know where i go most days so I’m surprised you’ve not sussed it from that. [emoji6]

damoq:

alfa man:

You know where i go most days so I’m surprised you’ve not sussed it from that. [emoji6]

Yeh mate, I had an idea but was just trying to be thorough :slight_smile: :slight_smile: .
I was up York street/pocra quay when I seen the high blue tanks.
As for you, I recon you were on Blaikies Quay up past Streamlines place ■■

Is that near sea cargo on the harboir at aberdeen

alfa man:

damoq:

alfa man:

Yeh mate, I had an idea but was just trying to be thorough :slight_smile: :slight_smile: .
I was up York street/pocra quay when I seen the high blue tanks.
As for you, I recon you were on Blaikies Quay up past Streamlines place ■■

Yes. It’s just past Streamline’s place. Was actually delivering to Northwards in Matthews Quay. I has a feeling you would have guessed where it was. [emoji106]

Colin_scottish:
Is that near sea cargo on the harboir at aberdeen

Just noticed you’re guess and you are spot on. Sea Cargo in Northwards yard it was.