Where Was I! - Finally Solved By Chewy/Lonewolf!

Anybody recognise this?

Switzerland

Holland :question:

Near Lake Geneva or Lucerne?

Tinsley? :stuck_out_tongue:

Keep guessing :slight_smile:

That reminds me of one of the “tunnels” on the west side of Lake Garda.

Is this on the A8 LaProvencale North of Villefranche?

neither of those!

Landeck

Austria

Monaco (or Swansea :laughing: )

Simplon Pass ?

Pat Hasler:
Monaco (or Swansea :laughing: )

Swansea :open_mouth: :laughing:

all wrong so far!

The exif gives it as an Apple Iphone and the following GPS coordinates.

EXIF GPS IFD

GPS Latitude Reference = N
GPS Latitude = 45/1,2166/100,0/1 [degrees, minutes, seconds] ===> 45° 21.66′ == 45.361°
GPS Longitude Reference = E
GPS Longitude = 7/1,4106/100,0/1 [degrees, minutes, seconds] ===> 7° 41.06′ == 7.684333°
Links to online mapping websites:
Googleâ„¢ Maps
Yahoo!® Maps
MSN® Maps & Directions
Mapquest®
Open KML data with Googleâ„¢ Earth
Save KML data to file
Save KML data to file and open with Googleâ„¢ Earth
GPS Time Stamp / UTC Time = 11/1,7/1,325/100 [hours, minutes, seconds] ===> 11h 7m 3.25s

However, that’s in Italy. But the design does look similar to the ones around Lake Garda except the yellow/red warning signs are on the wrong side.

Not having driven in Europe much and none in that part I am unfamiliar with the signs.

Wow saratoga! Can u tell what colour boxers i was wearing?! Lol :laughing: well you’re right it is in italy, but still waiting for a road name or a nearby point!

Stelvio Galleria

Like I said, I looked and there were no tunnel things nearby, and I couldn’t find it on the National Tunnel Registry of Italy, spent half an hour looking and decided I should really be doing other things instead, like tidying up the flat :wink:

As for boxers, I thought your mum said you were in tighty-whites this week? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

North italy? Bolzano?

quite surprised nobodys got this yet im sure theres a fair few people whove been through here!