Where was i? (completed by coffeeholic)

right, town and location if anyone knows!!..

Is that your truck, or do you work for them? If so were you one of the guys on the Stena ferry to Dublin a couple of weeks ago carrying the stuff for Pink’s concert at the point? There was about 6 or 7 of Transam’s trucks on the crossing that day.

that is my truck as such (i dont have one of my own yet, not been there long enough), sadly i wasnt on pinks tour, but i know all the drivers who were, i did a double drive from latvia to the uk on it, that was it. i think i was on the boat with you a month or so ago when i took little britain to dublin

euromat:
that is my truck as such (i dont have one of my own yet, not been there long enough), sadly i wasnt on pinks tour, but i know all the drivers who were, i did a double drive from latvia to the uk on it, that was it. i think i was on the boat with you a month or so ago when i took little britain to dublin

I think you would have sailed on a different crossing to me that week, I sailed across on the day that Little Britain were on at The Point so I think you would have already been there and unloaded. Major traffic chaos and hold ups when leaving the port that evening, but the ‘scenery’ was excellent on the drive along North Wall. :wink: :smiley:

oh right, we then went to belfast and came back to the point, did one more show and the shipped back on the friday morning, there were a couple of dhls on the boat, but as i had no idea what you drive or you look like i didnt stray far from our table (i think i ate then went back to sleep…)

euromat:
shipped back on the friday morning, there were a couple of dhls on the boat, but as i had no idea what you drive or you look like i didnt stray far from our table

There is at least two, sometimes five, DHL on it every morning. When I do that run I am in a Scania Topline.

Coffeeholic:

euromat:
shipped back on the friday morning, there were a couple of dhls on the boat, but as i had no idea what you drive or you look like i didnt stray far from our table

There is at least two, sometimes five, DHL on it every morning. When I do that run I am in a Scania Topline.

next time im on the boat, i will keep an eye out, i remember there was definatly a topline on the crossing home, i think there were a couple of iveco stralis’s but they may well of been german (or i may be confusing myself with what i saw going towards holyhead…)

euromat:
next time im on the boat, i will keep an eye out, i remember there was definatly a topline on the crossing home,

Yep, always a couple of Toplines each day.

euromat:
i think there were a couple of iveco stralis’s but they may well of been german

And two or three of them each day as well, they are Slovenian.

no one??

Sorry, got sidetracked from the original question. I think you are at the Grand Theatre in Leeds.

I know it was taken with an Olympus camera in Leeds. :laughing:

harry:
I know it was taken with an Olympus camera in Leeds. :laughing:

So do I, along with an F-Stop of f3.1 an ISO rating of 70 and a focal length of 5.8mm. OH, and the flash didn’t fire. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: Also knowing which tour he has been on recently, from a couple of posts on this thread and in this weeks ‘Who Goes Where’ thread, narrowed down the choice of theatre somewhat. :laughing: :smiley: :smiley:

If only he had more pixels in that camera I could have enlarged that shop sign across the road!! :laughing:
( Must get out more! )

Gets Worse…

Leeds Grand Theatre
46 New Briggate, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 6NZ
0870 121 4903

:blush: :cry: :cry: :cry:

harry:
If only he had more pixels in that camera I could have enlarged that shop sign across the road!! :laughing:
( Must get out more! )

Great minds and all that Harry,:wink: I messed with the shop sign in Photoshop but couldn’t get it legible enough to read all of it. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

By the position of the truck and the road markings, couple with a map of the area that shows which roads are one way, I reckon that the shop is in Vicar Street, unless I’ve got it arse about face in which case it is in New Briggate.

I would say Coffee had that one correct

yup, turn in off vicar street, to deliver to the grand theatre (i deliberatly didnt put the location where i host the pic to try and not give it away too much but i forgot i put leeds on it!