Where was i, and spot the error.Solved by Altitude

The number plate is wrong on the trailer, Lloyds TSB have branches all over the UK and this one is probably in Coventry

Wheel Nut:
The number plate is wrong on the trailer, Lloyds TSB have branches all over the UK and this one is probably in Coventry

Spot on with the number plate, but not Coventry, bit further south.

Bournemouth or Christchurch…

Saratoga:
Bournemouth or Christchurch…

I am with you on that thinking , but searched every picture of the bank I could find :blush:

It is somewhere in Hampshire, as the stonework for that area matches up as well as the two vehicle registrations and the Landrover’s source.

So for me the best I can do is Hampshire :unamused:

the other errors, you’re parked on a double yellow, at least i presume you’re parked as a car is passing on your right.
and the biggest error, that bloke with the brolly, you shouldn’t wear black shoes with chino coloured trousers :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: a terrible fashion faux pas :open_mouth:

…and the trailer o/s brake light’s out.

I would also guess there’s a monastery nearby as the guy with the green top has a monk style haircut.

Ken.

Quinny:
I would also guess there’s a monastery nearby as the guy with the green top has a monk style haircut.
Ken.

That’s gotta be a boil washed Stobart shirt!

It’s Castle Street in Cirencester, you can’t see it but the Land Rover is parked outside the Black Horse public house.

tynmouth devon. and the error is wrong reg plate on trailer.

Mrknowitall:
tynmouth devon. and the error is wrong reg plate on trailer.

Sugar Ray:

Wheel Nut:

Spot on with the number plate, but not Coventry, bit further south.

well spotted mrknowitall, just a tad late though :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Some cracking reply`s there. :smiley: But the winner is, Altitude.
I was in the camara shop testing out a new lens.

Sugar Ray:

Canon EOS 450D, 1/200th sec, f/8, ISO400, 16th July 2009, Flash fired, 55mm focal length, AutoExp, AutoWB,

So, was it the 18-55 lens you were trying? :wink:

TBH with that sort of light I guess I’d be shooting a wider aperture, similar exposure, lower iso, without flash but my camera is only a 5 megapixel dslr (5 years old) with anti-shake built in :wink:

Nice shot even though :smiley: Did you buy the lens then? :smiley: :smiley:

Sugar Ray:

I have to admit I had a bit of an unfair advantage :wink: I was born about 200 yards from that spot, and lived in the town for 50 odd years before moving out. I know the bit of road where the Land Rover is parked very well, after landing on it a few times after being flung out of the Black Horse a few times as a young un. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

altitude:

Sugar Ray:

I have to admit I had a bit of an unfair advantage :wink: I was born about 200 yards from that spot, and lived in the town for 50 odd years before moving out. I know the bit of road where the Land Rover is parked very well, after landing on it a few times after being flung out of the Black Horse a few times as a young un. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That is a bonus point if you can still remember the road after landing on your head under the affluence :stuck_out_tongue:

Good game :smiley: bring on the next one :smiley:

Wheel Nut:

altitude:

Sugar Ray:

That is a bonus point if you can still remember the road after landing on your head under the affluence :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I’ve landed on a few roads in my time Wheel Nut, I can still remember most of them. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: