Where was euromat (and kindle530)

narrows it down a bit, this pic was taken over the last few weeks somewhere, just the city will do, any more info for extra points!!

Looks like the main train station in Lisbon to me. Lots of statues and stuff in the crescents along the street but a nightmare to stop overnight.

Sorry mate, not right.

Havent a clue where you are Matt but couldnt you find a noisier place to park up and sleep!! :laughing: :laughing:

Have you parked across a tramline or rails?

Its years since I’ve been there but I hazard a guess at Munich :question:

is that the sidings in vienna :question:

It’s certainly Austria cos I think I can make out “ÖBB” on one of the railway buildings.

Was weekended with Stardes Gary at Geiselwind cos he wasn"t needed in Geneva! then he was off to Vienna to catch you lot up. Gary said he may have to park at railway sidings when he got there cos i was also doin a show in Vienna & was looking to park for a few days!

anyone whos “rock&roll” make for the railway sidings in vienna not far to walk to the lttle hut at the entance for a beer :wink:

yep correct, vienna it was, the hut does a good beer, and walk out onto the road in the evening for a lot of interesting looking ladies!!