Where was dieseldave? (Solved by guess who?)

Lonewolf Yorks:
Anyone that thinks Di was dishy or a sexpot wants their eyes testing :open_mouth:

so if given the choice you’d choose camilla? :open_mouth:

Wouldn’t choose either, give me Fergie every time (or her daughter ) Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm redheads

Lonewolf Yorks:
Wouldn’t choose either, give me Fergie every time (or her daughter ) Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm redheads

now I’m of the opinion that there’s redheads and there’s gingers and fergie is a fat ginger, the only royal worth a look is Zara Phillips

welshboyinspain:

Lonewolf Yorks:

now I’m of the opinion that there’s redheads and there’s gingers and fergie is a fat ginger, the only royal worth a look is Zara Phillips

Now you’re talking. :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses:

Fergie ain’t fat, shes curvy and you can give me a curvy redhead (ginger or otherwise) over a stick insect like Diana (who I actually once met) every time.

Lonewolf Yorks:
Fergie ain’t fat, shes curvy and you can give me a curvy redhead (ginger or otherwise) over a stick insect like Diana (who I actually once met) every time.

I think there’s a slight difference of opinion here only on hair colour. in my book there’s ginger and there’s redheads.
fergie is ginger but nicole kidman is a redhead :laughing: :laughing:

Curvy, redhead and ■■■■ fine legs too Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Lonewolf Yorks:

And we know Sarah does the business it woz in the paper. Diana only did ■■■■■■■■■.

Wheel Nut:

Lonewolf Yorks:

And we know Sarah does the business it woz in the paper. Diana only did ■■■■■■■■■.

So did Diana, just look at the youngest son and compare him to that Major Hewitt bloke that she was knocking off :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: