Where to get the best deal buying spotlights

Evening all.

where’s the cheapest place to buy 9" britax spots with side light fitting??

tried googling it but the amount of dross is amazing…

Thanks for your help chaps. :smiley:

Have you tried CDC, probably the best choice but not always the cheapest but they are very helpful.

Ebay is your friend :slight_smile:

looked on ebay but there are only 2’s and 4’s and no ‘shops’, as for cdc I’ll give Houlty a ring at the Stockyard…there’s somewhre in Wakefield if I remember but that’s the problem…if.
Trouble is I need 6 to go upstairs and it gets expensive and my wife will need to be convinced that spotlights were a better investment than the VAT return!! :wink: :wink:

as far as i am aware, CDC do not stock Britax lamps, they stock Hella

Kelsa stock Britax.

might be worth giving them a call

right will do! thanks
I’ll bell them mid tip in the morning.

thanks

Chris :smiley:

search.stores.ebay.co.uk/LK-Perf … 33QQsofpZ0

looks like a shop to me :confused:

they have 2 with blue lens and 2 with white lens advertised, they are a shop and i would presume that they would have more than the advertised lights in stock

might be worth a quick email to them to see if they have anymore and if they would do a deal on the price for 6

plus, they are cheaper than anywhere else for the same lamp

as i said, Ebay is your friend.

touche. :smiley:

i live in bridlington where the britax factory is a friend of mine works there ive just sent im sms to find out if you can buy em direct.

Someone on here (cant remember who) fits spots and maybe he can sort you a deal

cgi.ebay.co.uk/4x-9-spotlights-b … 240%3A1318

cgi.ebay.co.uk/24V-Blue-Spotligh … 240%3A1318

madders:
where’s the cheapest place to buy 9" britax spots with side light fitting??

Hi madders, Sorry I can’t help with your original question, but whichever shop you end up getting them from, they’ll be found next to the tasselled curtains, which are next to the shiny air horns near the air dusters and dash polish. :laughing: :smiley:

madders:
…the amount of dross that people fit to trucks is amazing

:blush: :blush: Sorry madders, couldn’t resist that, I’ll get me coat. :grimacing:

All joking aside, I hope the CPC went well for you. :wink:

It’s dark up here Dave on’t Woodhead Pass tha knows!!! :laughing: